CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer in Seattle

Okay, my mom rocks. No,...wait... I can do better than that. My mom ROCKS! She's naturally pretty cool but she out did herself yesterday by buying some mileage points and trading them in so that my round trip airfare from Frankfurt to Seattle only cost... (wait for it) ... $268! And this is summer travel mind you. Didn't I tell you she ROCKS??
Anyhoo.. I am going back to Seattle for part of this summer (the 2nd half to be more specific). I went last summer for a 5 week visit. During that time we went to Oregon (no sales tax!), shopped at the mall grand re-opening, went to one wedding, and saw two of my friends that each had a baby (one a boy and one a girl). Just like last year I will be spending my wedding anniversary away from my loving husband. But, unlike last year where the actual day of my anniversary was spent doing yard work and going to the city dump (not that that wasn't "special"), I'm glad we will be heading down to the Oregon Coast (where Rob actually proposed) for my 5th anniversary . I also will be there for my 10 year high school reunion and my brother's 31st birthday (I left before his big 3-0 last year.)
I should be an exciting summer- with camping down in Garmisch for the 4th of July weekend before the trip back to Washington. I'll be sure to blog about it better than I did last year.

0 comments: