CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rob's 29th










Happy, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Rob- who is 29 years young today! The less-than-one-year countdown to 30 has begun! *Insert wicked little laugh here.*
Honestly, though, he is wonderful and I thought, in honor of his 29th birthday, I would share with you all 29 reasons why I love the guy...
1.I love the way he greets me- on the phone or at the door- with so much love in his voice.
2. I love that he is always willing to be my TallMan Superhero and reach those things up high that I can't.
3. I love those green eyes of his. (Green also just happens to be my favorite color.)
4. I love that he dreams big.
5. I love that he doesn't let reality (or me) squash those dreams.
6. I love that he encouraged me to get a costume of my own so we can now both dress up for Renaissance fairs.
7. I love that he cooks!
8. I love that he loves the Lord!
9. I love that he'll slow down the pace of his long, long legs when we walk together.
10. I love that he loves to write.
11. I love that he chose to marry me.
12. I love that he is a soldier, and proud of what he does.
13. I love that he will, without complaint, trade plates at a restaurant if I end up liking what he ordered better.
14. I love that he'll sing in the shower.
15. I love that he gets up at 5am to go to work to provide for the family (while I can simply go back to sleep for a few more hours.)
16. I love that he was willing to drive over 25oo miles on our recent vacation to Italy- with his in-laws in the car, too!
17. I love that he apologizes with roses.
18. I love that he still plays with Legos.
19. I love that he likes the same style of decorating as I do.
20. He'll watch chick-flicks with me.
21. He lets me have my way more often than not.
22.He remembers to call home and talk to his mom, dad, and brothers.
23. He'll eat the burnt parts of my toast for me.
24. He lets me walk along the 1/2 walls we find so I can enjoy my 2 minutes of being tall like him.
25.He babies me when I'm sick...
26. (and sometimes he babies when I'm not sick, but what the attention anyway.)
27. He always has my robe ready and waiting for me when I get out of the shower.
28. He doesn't mind (too much) when I nod off in the car instead of keeping him company.
29. and last, but not least, I love the way he loves me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

0 comments: