CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finishing out the week

Yesterday, Glory & Grace went back home. I was thinking of telling their dad that I was going to keep them and they would stay with me- but apparently there is some law against that... so off they went home and I'll see them again soon. We did have fun though and I took quite a few pics of all that we did, but I decided to share just a handful with you so that this post wasn't too, too long.We went to the Chinese Tea House in Luisen Park on Friday.

And played on the many playgrounds.
We slurped jello through straws. My granny taught me how to this at those all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants in the States. My mom never let me do it at home though since it does make the most disgusting noise (but, kids love it- so go make some jello and give it a try!)I love the expression on Grace's face here.
We played Disney Scene-It before bed...
... while Rob played on his computer.
Here is one where they knew the answer:


And one where they didn't:

Later, when bedtime came, I noticed I hadn't heard Rob reading the bedtime story for a bit. I went to investigate only to see that they had fallen asleep.


*Excuse my silly, giddy self but I was just excited to see them both sleeping- head to foot on the same side of the bed. So, ignore me (I'm the one acting like a big goof ball) and enjoy the short video.

0 comments: