CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Year of the Girl?


Wow. I competely forgot to post the results of the bloodwork I had mentioned in an earlier post. The reason I forgot is probably because there really isn't much to share. Everything came out normal and hormonally (that is a word, right?) there is no reason I can't get pregnant. Of course, there are many other possible reasons that would require more tests that they won't do until we have been trying for a year so we are simply waiting.

On a more interesting note- I wonder if 2008 will be the year of the girls. Back in 2006 I knew of 12 people having a baby. Every s-i-n-g-l-e one of those babies was a boy! My niece was born in December of 2005 so she just made it. (A couple weeks longer and she would have had to be a boy, right?) Well, so far I know the sex of one of my pregnant friends- and it is a girl. I'll have to wait and see what the others are- and I'll keep you posted so we can see if this is the year of the girl just like it was the year of the boy two years ago.

0 comments: