CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rob's Easter Trip to Isreal

Yes, you read that right. Rob's trip. Not Rob & Bri's Trip. (Do I sound a little pouty?- probably, but I wish I could have gone, too.) Rob had a mission to Isreal with work over the last few weeks. (Though he admits they probably only worked maybe 3 days while he was there.) Most of the time they were able to sight-see and chill on the beach (while it was snowing here in Mannheim for Easter).

Rob forgot to take the camera so once we get the pictures promised by his work buddies I will post some on here. Until then you can see the goodies that he brought home:
Lots of Bath Salts and Other Bubbly goodies from the Dead Sea.
Matching Jerusalem Crosses.
And Olive Wood Bibles. (Check out 1 King 6 for the Biblical use of olive wood.)
*Sigh*, ok so I didn't get to go- but I am glad that Rob had the chance to go, have fun and spend Easter in the Holy Land itself.

1 comments:

jill coen said...

What a wonderful trip! Even more wonderful to be there on Easter. I'm sure Rob thinks it would have been way more wonderful if you had been there with him.