CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Boy!

Talked to my best friend Kristen who is expecting in July and she is having a boy- so I guess my therory about it being the year of girls has a glitch.
But God has given her peace about this. She thought she wanted a girl but she said when she heard it would be another boy she was surprised that she wasn't even a little bit blue about it. And God even had the timing down. (Well, silly me- of course He does!) This second son will be born almost exactly 2 years after his big brother, Matthew. Not only will all the baby clothes match for summer/ winter and size but since they don't have any cousins yet- the brothers will hopefully find a friend in eachother growing up together.
Oh, I can't wait to go back to Washington this summer for a visit and to see Kristen and cuddle her 2 year old and this brand new baby-to-be!

1 comments:

jill coen said...

You've been tagged! Go check out my blog for directions!!