CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

It May Not be an Alligator Purse...

but they are Croc Shoes!

Ok, probably not my most wonderful post but hey I love them! I got new Winnie the Pooh Jibbitz to go on my crocs. I already had the frog, grasshopper and turtle (and, yes, his head is missing so I may replace him- or I could just say he's hiding in his shell.) In the mail yesterday I got Pooh, Eeyore & Piglet. For some reason they would not send Tigger to an APO address so he will have to wait for now. I'm sure these will not be the last to adorn my feet so I'll share when I get some more (because I'm sure you all must be on the edge of your seat, dying to know what shoe button I will get next, right?) ...Oh, well, thanks for humoring me.

1 comments:

jill coen said...

I needs me some Jibbitz! Cool...where do you order those?