CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged!

What's that, you ask? It's a blog game. Jill tagged me...here are the rules:You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses.

Here are 10 things about me:
1. I think Chocolate & Peanut Butter is the best marriage there is in the food world.
2. Most of you know I do the sign language thing for work- but did you know I actually majored in Spanish? (¿ QuĂ© fuerte, no?)
3. I have a daisy on my toe (and a whole silly song that goes with it.)
4. I had to relearn how to ride a bike. (So the saying isn't really true.) I had a really bad accident when I was 6 and refused to ride for 4 years- then I had to learn again at age 10.
5. I love Winnie-the-Pooh stuff. (Classic Pooh is best of course.)
6. I went 10 months without driving even once while in college.
7. Numbers have personalities and gender to me. 8 is a bully. 7 & 5 are sweethearts. (I actually saw this talked about on Oprah so I'm not the only one!)
8. Yes, I do NOT like the number 8 very much. My favorite number is 23- same as my B-day.
9. All through elementary school I practiced to be a professional jump rope instructor. (They do have these- they entertain and compete all over like gymnastics.)
10. I know what that tiny gap of air between the bottom of the cap and the top of the liquid of a bottle of water is called- the ullage. (Someday this will help me win in final Jeopardy!)

Ok, I tag:
Destiny, because she seems to love these kind of things, and I love her.
Tawney, because I enjoy her blog.
Sarah, because she's such a sweetie.
Kaila, because her 10 things will be fun to read.
Becca, because she needs a new blog post.

0 comments: