CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jibble... Jabble....


Jibbitz!
It has been awhile since I last updated you on my Jibbitz status. I now have my winter (fuzzy) crocs decorated with Care Bears and my original summer crocs have some Winnie the Pooh characters and various summer critters.
Strange enough I wasn't crazy about crocs when they first came out. The shoes do look fairly odd. I think they are in the same boat as the little, big cross-eyed dog that lives downstairs- they are so ugly that they're cute.
Well, either way I am a croc girl now.

2 comments:

Kilgo4 said...

i love care bears! well, that is my confession for the day. ;0)

OurFamily said...

oh my gosh!!! Look at all of the carebears....how freaking cool!!!! I still have all of my originals!