CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Post of '09

Our New Year came in quietly- just the two of us at home. We got off on a productive foot and organized the closets, our storage room in the basement and labeled all our cables, cords and random wires for various electronics and computer items. (Thanks to the wonderful, new labeler my folks got us for Christmas.)

Today we went to Speyer where they have the only Christmas Market still going (unitl Jan. 6th.) Here you can see a slideshow of some of the things we saw there. It is a cute place and we need to go back and see: The Technology Museum with all the aircraft we saw people going into, the History Museum which is currently featuring a Viking exhibit, the SeaLife Aquarium (they have a smashed coin- yes, I collect these things like crazy!) and simply walk the parks and see all the churches.



On Monday I will be going to Garmsich for 10 days to babysit during some conferences- but then the rest of the time I get a free paid vacation and might even try skiing for the first time. So though I won't be back to blog for a bit- I'm sure once I do there will be plenty to share with y'all!

0 comments: