CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

"I'll Never Go Hungry Again"

Back when we were at the musical of Gone With the Wind in London they had aprons with Scarlett's famous line "I'll never go hungry again" on them for 20 pounds. I knew that I could design my own apron with the line and a picture for less than $40. (Mine only cost $15 through Snapfish.com.) I think having the full line written over the silhouetted shot from the movie is far better than just having the words (alone with no picture) printed on an apron. What do you think? Rob took the picture of me modeling my new apron in the kitchen. Now we each have our own since Rob has a blue one with pockets and a white Hawaiian design stitched on it that we picked up at the Dole Plantation gift shop while on vacation in Hawaii.

1 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Do I dare claim her as my daughter? She is a bit out there. I love her anyway.
Mom