CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

The NEW Blog

You might be asking- Bri, what do you mean this is the "new" blog, you don't have an old one do you?
Well, yes, I do. But let me tell the whole story...

I had a myspace page with one picture and one friend (Tom, the creator of myspace, who everyone has as a "friend" on their account). My sweet friend Becca realized this one night at Bible study(this was before the study actually started) and she lovingly told me I needed a myspace intervention. Now I have many pictures, counters, a background and more friends besides Tom.

Well, just yesterday I was visiting with Jill whose Blog I love to read. She saw my old blog of 3 posts from last year- and I believe she was the first to have actually ever seen it! (Hence, you never know there was an "old" blog.)
So, with her "intervention-like" help I am hopeing to make this blog much better. Bear with me, these type of blogger therapy sessions will take some time.

2 comments:

jill coen said...

Yeah for Bri! Welcome to the blog world again...this time will be great!

jill coen said...

thanks, Bri, for rejoicing with me!