CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Gotta love Mom!





My mom is so amazing. Today while chatting she told me that she had ordered the materials to make a stain glass lamp shade for me. My brother has a table and Seahawks window that she made in her stain glass class. I have always loved the look of those fancy Tiffany lamps and so I knew just what I wanted when she asked what I would like. It will take awhile to make but seeing the design has me so excited. How much more special it will be to display when it is finished- knowing it was created by my own mom's loving hands!

2 comments:

jill coen said...

Wow! She's really talented. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
love, jill

jill coen said...

I forgot to say that I really like the new template and look. I couldn't find the comments for a second...they disappeared until I scrolled over them...hmmmm. Maybe they are in a color that blends...or maybe it's just me...probably just me. ;)