CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby (Baby) Blues











Many of our friends (& the family) knows we are trying for a little one. I have an appointment next week to find out the results of some blood tests related to just why the stork seems to be getting lost.

In the meantime I am getting the Baby Blues (just a baby-colored blue mind you, not a royal blue yet- so I'm only a little bummed about the no baby our way bit.) It just seems everyone I know- at least 7 friends and celebrities- are having a baby this year. (J-Lo is even having twins it turns out!)

Looking at the big picture though there are many clear reasons why it is a blessing to not quite have our little blessing yet on the way. So, really I am ok because God is making His reasons for this wait very clear-- and while He doesn't have to do that --I am very thankful He is helping me see the big picture.

Still I hope that whatever seems to be in the water doesn't get filtered out before I get a taste!



MySpace Layouts


1 comments:

jill coen said...

Oh Bri, I have been where you are. I know that doesn't help, per se, but just know that I can relate. It's such a gift when the Lord lets us see part of His big picture. He is perfect and has a perfect plan for us. What a relief! Praying that your test results are good...keep me posted. :)