CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Knock, Knock

So, Rob's been in Romania right. And he is due home Thursday, right? (So glad we are all caught up and on the same page now.)
Well, Monday I was baking some bite-size pumpkin pies when Angie- my wonderful, neighbor downstairs- came knocking and asked to have 1/2 cup of rice at about 5 o'clock. Well, there was another knock on the door a little over an hour later. I called out for Angie to come in (the door was still unlocked). She didn't open it so I went over singing "Angiiiieee!" Only I opened the door and instead of an 8 month pregnant neighbor there was this 6 ft+ guy all decked out in Army gear with a big grin on his face.
"You're not Angie!!" I say, stating the obvious.
"You're right, I'm not." Answers my husband who had to come back 3 days early to fix some computers back here in Mannheim. (The rest of the guys are still coming back tomorrow!)
He came in, we kissed... and well that's all you all will be getting to read of THAT evening.
Just thought I would post a little post on the blog letting the blog watching world know that Rob is back home. =)

0 comments: