CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

PWOC Worship & Study

This last week I went with some other ladies from the chapel to our annual PWOC worship and study retreat up in Willingen (3 hours north of here). Women from all over Europe came together for fellowship and to praise our God (woot, woot!). One of the ladies from the Belgium area brought everyone custom made candies: I had the blessing of being able to go up a day early to help set up things and work in the Helps Office. Later in the week I was working in the office to help with updates once word of the Ft. Hood shootings came out. It was an emotional week and a great time to see many friends who I might not see for quite a while since this looks like my last European Worship & Study Conference. (We'll be moving before too long- but that's for another post.) I look forward to joining the local PWOC when we do move and attending that region's conference next year.

Most of the pictures from my week are on my friend, Tiffany's, camera, but I do have a couple. Here is yet another pic of my wild socks and crocs with this year's PWOC theme banner.

0 comments: