CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting Ready to Shop

I am (hopefully) heading back to the States any day now to visit with family and friends -- and do some shopping. First I wanted to share some of my recent purchases (you already saw my German cow dolls in the previous post).

These kimono-style wine bottle covers were very inexpensive and just too cute not to grab a handful of for display.

I bought some more Jibbitz for my crocs. I had posted earlier (here) about buying my Winnie the Pooh Jibbitz- well, now I have a bunch of CareBears to join them. I just won on Ebay some pink breast cancer awareness CareBears with a pink ribbon on their tummies to add to the group. And by tomorrow I will know if I won 3 other CareBears that I do not yet have.How styling my feet will be now!

0 comments: