CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Women of Faith Event

On Friday and Saturday I went to the Women of Faith Event at the Key Arena in the Seattle Center. It was very awesome. I was able to visit with Rob's Aunt Rita who was going with some ladies from her church.

On Friday there was a concert in the evening and I was able to be only about 30 feet from Steven Curtis Chapman.
Earlier in the day they had open seating and so I decided to sit in the Deaf section so I could watch the interpreter. Well, one of the ladies had an extra ticket- so I was able to sit there for the whole two day event. I also got to see Mandisa and the actress who played Blair on The Facts of Life TV series.
At the end of the first night I found out later that about 30 men decided to go streaking while riding bicycles once the Women of Faith event let out. I happened to go out the other door and missed the streakers. (Though I heard that really- I didn't miss much!)

0 comments: