CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Complicated Pics

The world of digital pics is great- but sometimes it makes itself way too complicated. Recently my wonderful husband bought me a card reader so I don't have to hunt down the cord to hook my camera up to the computer(which I was never able to find after the our cruise this last summer.) So, in theory I should be able to take the little electronic chip full of pictures, put it into this card reader and viola!- have my pictures all ready for blogging, facebooking and all the other ways I post and share them thinking you wonderful people actually want to see them.
Well, that same wonderful husband also bought me a larger picture card (apparently I need to be able to hold over 600 images and not 200 like my previous one let me.) Seems the bigger disk is too much for the card reader and will only recognize the smaller 200 picture holding disk and while I have many pictures on my camera I want to blog and share with you, guess which camera card they are saved on. Oh, come on, you know the answer, guess...
The big 600 picture one. *Sigh*. So while I would love to show you pictures of our trip to the Easter Egg Market in Michelstadt * last weekend and the pink wonder that as a friend's 3-year-old daughter's Princess birthday party- you will have to wait since I am simply too lazy to get the pictures on the computer by feeding them through our digital picture frame which is on the other side of the room right now.
Thanks for understanding. =)
* The pictures of eggs here are not necessarily from Michelstadt (or even Germany for that matter) but do show what the eggs at the market I went to looked like. The picture of the building with a bunny band below in Michelstadt is real, though.

0 comments: