CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Couch Sleeping & Wine

Well, Rob is sick. He was told not to come in to work today. Last night he fell asleep on the couch- of course I covered him with a blanket before I headed off to sleep in the middle of the bed. But not before I took a picture of him sacked out on the couch. You'll just have to trust me that it was quite the funny picture because he has said there is NO WAY that I am posting that picture on the blog. (Sorry, folks but he is cranky enough with being sick that I'm just not up for risking it.)
Today was special in that we received the wine hutch that we bought at the Ramstein Bazaar 3 months ago. We didn't realize at the time that the wine hutch we saw was only a model and ours was to be shipped from India- hence it taking so long. But now it is here and we have a little furniture shifting to do that Rob says we can putoff until later this weekend- when he will hopefully be feeling better. At least you get to see a picture of it.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

wow.. that is a very very nice wine hutch.. and since you have no room for it I absolutely insist that you bring it over here for me to keep for you..lol

Kendra said...

oh and ps.. tell Rob I hope he feels better soon..

OurFamily said...

Aww, Rob...we want to see that picture!
And your hutch is absolutely beautiful...I miss all of those great bazaars!