CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

13 Years

So, Yesterday was our 13th anniversary. No, not our wedding anniversary (we're just coming up on 4 1/2 years for that one.) This was the anniversary of the night we met. It was Saturday, December 9th, 1995- one month before I turned 15. There was a winter tolo (informal, jean wearing dance- that was western themed this time.) We decided to go as a big group so 3 other girls came over to my house to make a spaghetti dinner for the 4 guys. Rob was actually the date of my best friend, Kristen.
Though Rob actually talked more to my mom than to me that night- it still is the first time we met.
Later in January I started going to youth group where both Kristen and Rob went and came to know him better there. You can see some of our earliest pictures of us playing around at youth group here. The dark haired guy in the middle is actually Rob's younger brother, Mike.
We did end up going to a handful of dances together, the first being the homecoming dance you can see us pictured at below. Funny, but I just wore a dress of the same color this past Saturday at the Battalion Formal.

1 comments:

Kilgo4 said...

You two are so adorable.. and look at those legs girlfriend.. o lala!