CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rob's 28th & a Decade of "I Love You"

Today was Rob's 28th birthday. It was a mellower one than his last couple have been. (A week of sightseeing in Colorado, swinging by a single rope over Royal Gorge, and horse riding for his 26th, and a month in Scotland and Ireland with a promotion for his 27th.) -- Rob just read over my shoulder and said I was gloating, but when it's about my man, and- say- not me, it isn't technically gloating.-- Today we went to lunch at Chili's and visited some gardens nearby since it was a nice, sunny 77*.
Now you look and wonder what the second part of the title today means: "A Decade of 'I Love You'." Well, it was in a park 10 years ago today on Rob's 18th birthday that he first told me he loved me. Not wanting to say I loved him back simply because he had said it-- I wanted to really mean it-- he ended up waiting 5 months for me to finally muster up the nerve to say those three magical words to him. A full ten years later, again in a park together, how long did it take me to tell my wonderful husband I loved him, too? about .5 seconds-- things only get better with time, right? Here are some pics from the day, no captions... simply enjoy.


1 comments:

OurFamily said...

Yay!!!! You're here! How are you doing my dear?