CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eyelashes & Kisses

A couple of weeks ago I posted about how it had been 10 years since Rob first told me he loved me... well yesterday was 10 years since we had our first kiss.
We had talked about it plenty and I told him flat out that I wanted him to kiss me and not me kiss him first.. had I know it would take over 2 years from when we met for him to lay one on me I might not have said that. But it was well worth the wait and now, a decade later I remember it for the sweet moment it was.
Even with all the talk of kissing we did leading up to the big moment Rob still was nervious to actually kiss me. We were at a nearby park enjoying the sunny day when he said I had an eyelash he needed me to close my eyes for so he could brush it away- next thing I know his soft lips were on mine. Even now we sometimes joking say "oh, I think you have an eyelash loose..." when really we simply want a kiss.

0 comments: