CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Believe


So I have a Christmas pin that looks a lot like this one. (Sorry, I didn't get around to taking a picture of mine and uploading it.) Anyhoo... I loved wearing it with some matching earrings this last week in anticipation of Christmas. But, there was one problem...
everyone thought it was in reference to Santa. *sigh*
Hello!? I'm talking about the main man of Christmas-- Jesus. (It is his birthday after all.) And I'm wearing it in anticipation for his 2nd coming as I celebrate the anniversary of his first coming-- in a manger as a baby. "...so that whomsoever believes in Him would not perish but have everlasting life." Well, I sure BELIEVE!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

As cute a pin as it is, i guess it's just the red and green that throw people off. Either that, or that speaks volumes about where people's heads are at, you know?

Of course, all that matters is that YOU "Believe", the others will come around.

God Bless!