CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A week closer

Our week closer to home is over. *sigh*

Since Europe falls back the last Sunday of October and the States now don't fall back until the first Sunday in November-- there is a whole week that I get to be an hour closer to my family and friends back in Washington. (My mom swears she can feel the cord stretching and linking our hearts give a little slack during the week.)
But now that one special week of the year is gone.

On other news fronts:
Our kitchen was leaking for 2 weeks from the apartment upstairs (yes, it took the repair people 2 full weeks to figure out how to stop the water from coming down our walls.) Then it took a week to dry out. Now it is repainted and we are only in need of a new cabinet. (The current one is water damaged and stinky.)

I have a PAINful middle ear infection. And it hurts. I can't touch my ear or sleep on my left side because even if it brushes against the pillow-- OWIEEE! Not to get too visual for you but it makes we wonder if my brain isn't trying to be birthed through my left ear.
( Yeah, did I mention my left ear has quite the boo-boo?-- And all before I leave tomorrow for PWOC's annual Worship & Study Conference.)
I pray that my ear doesn't ruin my time of faith building and fellowship.
Well.. I'm off to pack and then bed. Just thought it was about time I did some catching up.

0 comments: